Thursday

Pike Sweatshirts

Happy Thursday! I hope you all are having a good week. I wanted to run this by each of you… I have talked to Kelsey from Ideal Graphics about ordering some sweatshirts. I know there was just an order placed for hoodies, but I was talking with her about doing sweatshirts and wanted to see who all would be interested in ordering one. This is a chance for teachers, students, parents, and whoever wants one to show their PIKE spirit in the cooler weather.

The sweatshirts will be like the picture below. They will be a shade of navy blue and will be the Comfort Color brand. The sweatshirts will be $23.00 a piece. We can purchase youth sizes. Sizes start at YOUTH SMALL and go up to ADULT XXL.

If you are interested, please email me (ashadeed@pikelib.com) so that I can get a more definite number. I will be making an order form available when we get back from Thanksgiving break.

Thanks so much!